Key Bathgate number features
Look like a Bathgate company with our Bathgate 01506 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Bathgate 01506 telephone numbers.
Bathgate 01506 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01506 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Bathgate number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Bathgate is a town in West Lothian, Scotland, on the M8 motorway 5 miles west of Livingston. Nearby towns are Blackburn, Armadale, Whitburn, Livingston, and Linlithgow. Edinburgh Airport is 13 miles away. Being situated 2 miles south of the Neolithic burial site at Cairnpapple Hill, Bathgate and the surrounding area show signs of habitation since about 3500 BC. Bathgate first enters the chronicles of history in a confirmation charter by King Malcolm IV of Scotland. Bathgate was a very industrial town in its time. Bathgate played host to the Menzies' Foundry and British Leyland was sighted in Bathgate too. Bathgate had two train stations, Bathgate North and South. There was a link that ran from the site of the current station, along Menzies Road, at the rear of one side of Mill Road all the way to Easton Road where the station was. This was used for the coal-mining industries and the foundries.