Key Caterham number features
Look like a Caterham company with our Caterham 01883 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Caterham 01883 telephone numbers.
Caterham 01883 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01883 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Caterham number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Caterham is a town in the Tandridge District of Surrey, England. Caterham lies on the A22 Eastbourne road south of Croydon in a valley cut into the dip slope of the North Downs. The original settlement of Caterham was on the ridge above the modern town and is now called Caterham on the Hill. The modern town in the valley is a product of the Victorian age and the coming of the Caterham railway line in 1856. The North Downs Way, a popular National trail with walkers passes very close to Caterham. From 1877 Caterham barracks on the hill was a depot for the foot guards’ regiments.