Key Dereham number features
Look like a Dereham company with our Dereham 01362 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Dereham 01362 telephone numbers.
Dereham 01362 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01362 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Dereham number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Dereham, also known as East Dereham, is a town and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. Dereham is situated on the A47 road, some 15 miles west of the city of Norwich and 25 miles east of King's Lynn. Dereham labels itself "The Heart of Norfolk" due to its central location in the county. Notable buildings in Dereham include the pargetted Bishop Bonners Cottage, built in 1502, the Norman parish church, a windmill and a large mushroom-shaped water tower. Since 1983 Dereham, has been twinned with the town of Rüthen in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. It is also twinned with Caudebec-lès-Elbeuf in France.