Key Forfar number features
Look like a Forfar company with our Forfar 01307 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Forfar 01307 telephone numbers.
Forfar 01307 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01307 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Forfar number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Forfar is a parish, town and former royal burgh of approximately 13,500 people in Angus, located in the East Central Lowlands of Scotland. Forfar is the county town of Angus. Forfar is also a traditional market town, serving the outlying lowland farms of Strathmore in central Angus. The Scottish meat pastry snack Bridie is from Forfar. Forfar is home to the renowned Forfar bridie, popular with locals and visitors. The Forfar bridie has been featured on many TV programmes. Another feature of Forfar is the Forfar Loch Country Park, which is popular amongst locals as a walking venue. Agriculture and tourism are some of Forfar’s major industries.