Key Guisley number features
Look like a Guisley company with our Guisley 01943 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Guisley 01943 telephone numbers.
Guisley 01943 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01943 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Guisley number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Guiseley is a small town in the City of Leeds metropolitan borough in the metropolitan county of West Yorkshire, England. Situated south of Otley and Menston, it is a suburb of north west Leeds. Guiseley is most famous for Harry Ramsden, who sold fish and chips from a small shed next to the tram stop. In 1930 he opened his first fish restaurant in Guiseley (which is still trading) and was, for many years, \"the world's biggest fish and chip shop\". Guiseley is situated on the higher land to the north of the Aire Valley. The A65 road passes through Guiseley and there is a railway station and Leeds Bradford Airport is nearby.